TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF OUR
PREVIOUS PROJECTS BELOW
BEFORE & AFTER: Indigo blue with white gloss wall cabinet with a handless door design to give a streamline modern look. The client went for white quartz worksurface with a large island area to give a modern and open living space. The black gloss farmhouse style aga gives this room impact for a family who love to cook and entertain.
1. Shaker style kitchen complete refurbishment with integrated appliances, showing from the original kitchen and cad drawing impressions. With white ceramic single bowl and Neff appliances and a smooth painted door from AshleyAnn kitchens in Deveron road Metal.
2. One bathroom and en suite using furniture from the Mereway bathroom range both with solid quartz worksurfaces and built in basins. On the floor is the ultimate luxury flooring from Unnatural Flooring which is a waterproof plastic vinyl.
Full size walk in shower area with built-in seat and wall panels from Showerwall.
3. Worktop change from solid wood to Noble Pro Quartz with curved ends and new sink and tap.
4. A complete makeover for family bathroom with Mereway built in furniture and sit on basin with all Vitra fittings. Fully tiled with a compact niche for storage.
Review from the client.
“We just wanted to say thank you to you and Carl for our wonderful new bathroom. It looks amazing and completely unrecognisable from what we had before. It’s so much lighter and brighter. Thank you so much for your help in choosing the products and to Carl for all his hard work fitting it and making it just right. The standard of finish is excellent and I’ve never had a cleaner contractor before, he really did his best to minimise all the mess. It’s so lovely, I almost don’t want to use it!”
5. Before and after of small utility room.
6. Cashmere door with the J profile handle giving a streamline design to this family kitchen. Samsung dual flex oven was on the wish list for the client and they are very happy with their choice.
” We really can’t praise the oven enough, it is so easy to use and to cook with is a dream. Being able to cook food that needs two different temperatures is super.”
The kitchen was finished with Quartz worksurfaces in Imperial Grey.